“i’m happy to be your servant, till the day i—
get trapped in a cave and lose my magic and can’t come rescue you so you die instead and i spend an eternity mourning and wishing and waiting to die too but i can’t i can only spend centuries thinking of all the things i should have done differently and all the times i should have told you how important you are and all the work we put into building a better kingdom and all the ways we failed.”
AVENGERS SPOILERS AHOY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Agent Phil Coulson of SHIELD is secretly the Vision. I’ll tell you why.
- The movies have already established that both Synthezoids (Captain America) and Life Model Decoys (Avengers, Iron Man 2 [Stark Expo]) exist. Fully passable androids are already around.
- Coulson has never exhibited emotion, not once. He remains cool calm and collected in the most insane situations. Even after being stabbed through the chest by Loki he barely bats an eyelash and advises Fury to use his death to motivate the team.
- Coulson was somehow able to get through Stark Tower’s security systems basically unchallenged
- When talking about Coulson after his “death” Fury says he “lost his one good eye”, a clear reference to Coulson’s codename Vision. Coulson has acted as Fury’s eyes in the field in every single aspect of the Avenger’s Initiative
- The one subject he expresses any real enthusiasm in is Captain America, a contemporary of Jim Hammond, the original Synthezoid on which the Vision was based.
- And most importantly, if this is true then Phil Coulson is alive.
Please be alive Phil…
HOW DID I NEVER MAKE THIS CONNECTION
i disappoint myself
18 years of comic books
Samantha Smith shared a photo of her with Jeffery Dean Morgan and the Impala on her twitter
I mean this isn’t a deerstalker now; it’s a Sherlock Holmes hat
This should have about a bajillion more notes.
so is it just me or does kenneth branagh look like martin freeman and rupert graves became one person
OH MY FUCKING GOD
Is that their love child?
So…this just happened.
Alkali metals are soft metals that can be cut with a knife. The air makes the metal corrode- so sometimes they are kept under oil to stop them from corroding. Their chemical reactions with water can be violent. [Cessium blows up a bowl in an instant].
jesus fuck cessium calm your titties
it’s just water
“things become more terrifying as we move down the group…”
i love chemistry
CALM YOUR TITTIES CESSIUM
Damn cessium. Who crapped in your cornflakes
All of these comments.
Also, my tenth grade chemistry teacher showed this to us, and for the rest of the year, she would constantly refer to things as “gradually more terrifying.”
GRADUALLY MORE TERRIFYING!
Fuck, Cessium. We talked about this. See, this is why we can’t have nice things.
Guys I really think it’s time Cessium got treated for rabies.
Cessium, fuck, get your shit together. It’s not that bad, Cessium. Stop the rage.
Cessium, I’m concerned about your rage issues. You can come talk to me anytime. :)
Damn, science YOU SCARY.
FUCK THIS IS AMAZING
Doctor Who AU > The different incarnations of the Doctor use cameras and timey-wimey Time Lord technology to spy on + interact with one another